Friday, April 20, 2007

Ax-Man

Ok, so Ax-Man is a surplus store like you've never seen before in your life. I can get inspired to make new and amazing things just by walking up and down the aisles there. Today's haul amounted to about $33.00, but check out the crap I got!
- 3 black note-pads (for use with gel pens, completely ridiculous)
- 3 plastic trays from airline meals
- 2 mini salt/pepper shaker sets from airline meals (1st class, natch)
- 1 Batman patch (for my 4-year-old)
- 1 complete woodcarving tool kit
- 200 ziploc baggies for shipping/item storage
- 12 photo/document mailers, perfect for shipping cards
- 2 rolls of colored duct tape
- 10 large washers (think: hardware)
- 2 swivel snap clasps
- 4 metal rings: 2 large, 2 small
- 2 mousepads for reincarnation
- 1 picture frame for reincarnation

Aren't I the luckiest girl EVER?? My husband thinks I'm crazy, some people will never understand...

No comments: